Forget about new TVs and tech gadgets. Use 2017 Cyber Monday to save on vacation travel. Many travel websites are providing travel discounts for clients that will book their vacation travel over the Black Friday weekend.
Do not let the 2017 holiday shopping weekend pass you without taking advantage of the various rates that are on offer. Here’s what to expect this year:
Expedia Cyber Monday Deals on Travel
Online consumers will be able to save up to seventy-five percent off on various selected hotels. This is however only available on the Expedia app, where an exclusive coupon will be on offer. The coupon will be available on a first come, first served basis.
On Monday, clients will get to save up to ninety percent on hotels, yet again. This deal will also require you to use the app. To receive the coupon, you will need to:
- Log in to your Expedia account using the app
- Check the hotels that have been featured on the app’s landing page. Choose one and make a reservation
- A designated public code will be made available, which you will need to enter at the checkout stage. The offer is, however, limited to only one customer per reservation.
Hotels.com Deals for Cyber Monday
Customers will get to save up to forty percent on various hotels in top destinations. For instance:
- Western U.S destinations will include Hawaii, Las Vegas, Orange County, San Diego, Palm Springs, Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco, Portland, and Arizona
- Deals on Eastern U.S Destinations will include Boston, Orlando, New York, Miami Beach, Florida Keys, Nashville, Daytona Beach, and Atlanta
- On the Central Front, the deals will cover Minneapolis, Chicago, Austin, Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio.
- International travels have also been catered for with deals covering regions like Los Cabos, London, Riviera Maya, Rome, Vancouver, Tokyo, Montreal, Hong Kong, Toronto, and Cancun.
Liberty Travel Deals
Here, travelers will get to save as much as sixty-nine percent of trips to a location such as Europe, Caribbean, Florida, Hawaii, or Mexico. You can also make a booking from the various cruise deals that will be on offer.
Additionally, you can receive as much as two hundred dollars on your pre-paid MasterCard for any reservation made between Friday and Monday. Individuals who make their travel reservations on Black Friday will also be able to save as much as one hundred and fifty dollars on select flights to their holiday destinations.
So what are you waiting for? Check out the above websites and start making your travel preparations in readiness for the holiday seasons.
— Shacknews (@shacknews) 23 de noviembre de 2017